I am busy filming videos and putting together a workbook for online bread courses so that you can learn how to make bread easily, at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home. I will show you my tried and tested approach to making bread the easy way that helps you fit bread making easily into your daily routine (instead of trying to fit your routine around your loaf).
The online bread courses complement those that we run at our cookery school in Ironbridge. We specialise in making our cookery courses easy to understand and follow so that you get results easily and the first time.
What you will learn from the online bread course:
Our courses focus on getting the basics right. Kath will show you:
- how to mix your dough,
- the stretch and fold technique for developing your dough well with ease and without mess
- how to shape your dough properly so that you get great results every time
- how to get the best out of your oven and
- what to look for to tell when your bread is ready to be baked
- how to check that your loaf is baked properly
The courses will also show you how you can adapt one basic bread dough to make lots of different breads including pizzas, pittas, rolls and flavoured breads. So, once you have the basics down you can experiment to your heart’s content.
Whilst I am developing the course, I have some videos on YouTube which will help you get started. They show you how to make bread in a really easy way.
Be amongst the first to know when the online bread course is available by subscribing to my newsletter for the latest updates.